Monday, April 4, 2011

blog assignmen#39/5 Fav Hobbies

Here are my five favorite hobbies.

1. Playing video games.
I like playing video games because their fun. I get to be somebody else and live their life. Also playing video games is a great way to relief stress. I also like being able to do stuff that isn't even possible in real life. Those are the reasons why I like playing vidoe games.

2. Playing AQ Worlds. I like playing AQ Worlds because it's fun. I can make my own character and fight monsters. I can also meet other people who also enjoy playing it. I can make them my friends and we can go on the same quests together. Plus it is awesome how i can choose to be GOOD or EVIL.

3.Talking to people on XBOX LIVE. I like talking to people on xbox live because it's awesome. I  can talk to my friends from school and make new friends. I can also play against my friends. We mostly like playing Michael Miers. These are the reasons why I like talking to people on XBOX LIVE.

4. Playing basketball against my friends. I like playing basketball against my friends. I like doing that because we always have a competion. Sometimes we play horse or out. We also sometimes get into fights about who gets to go first. That is why I like playing basketball.

5. Watching Japenese cartoons. I like watching Japenese cartoons because their fun to watch. They  always have a good morale. Plus they always have cool stuff in them. I wish I could talk to the people who make them. That is why I like watching them.

1.   2.   3.  4.  5.

1. Hunting. Somebody else likes hunting. it's their favorite hobby. He likes it because it's dangerous. Also he likes to shoot things. Those are the reasons why he likes hunting.

2. Running with their puppies. This a favorite hobby for somebody. They like it because it gets their energy pumping. It is also a fun thing to do. Also it gives their puppies energy and muscles. These are some awesome reasons. That is why they like that hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment