Monday, March 28, 2011

#35/My Weekend"

I had a awesome weekend. First I bought a headphone and microphone set for my xbox. Then I bought a videogame called CRACKDOWN 2. I already had crackdown and my friend said that the second one was awesome so I bought it. Then I went home and turned on my xbox.

Then I got on xbox live and talked to my friend Justin. I told him that I just got a headset and that I was going to try it out. At first I was having trouble with it. I read the instructions and did what it said to do. I couldn't figure it out.

Then I unpluged it from my controler. I asked Justin through my Kinect how to make it work. He said did you take it off mute. That's when I realized that I forgot to take it off mute. I felt silly because I was having so much trouble with it just because it was on mute.

Then we played Call of duty: MODERN WARFARE 2 with our friend Ethanater 1002. Sunday I had to watch my little cousin Jordan. My mom took us to Sams and then Walmart. Then at 4 o clock Jordan went home. Then I went over to my friend Arthur's house and, we played Call of duty: MODERN WARFARE 2 against each other. My xbox live gamertag is monkeytyler13


Now here is what I hope to accomplish this year.

1. Get awesome grades
2. Get awesome rewards for those grades
3. Save up $100
4. become stronger
5.become a lot smarter
6. Earn respect
7. prove that I am mature to my older cousins
8. Turn music volume up on the radio
9. become taller
10. Feel good at the end of the school year

No comments:

Post a Comment