Tuesday, March 29, 2011

blog assignment#36

Here my five favorite bands.

1. Maroon5

The reason why I like that band is their awesome. Their band music really speaks to me. I like the beat of their music. Maroon5 got a grammy award for Best New Artist. That is how awesome they are.

2. Lecrae. It is awesome because it is christian. It also raps. It has an awesome beat. Lecrea has the talent to rap fast. That is why I like Lecrea.

3. Skillet. I like skillet because they are christian. They are a christian heavy metal group. They have a lot of awesome songs. Their beat is so awesome I wish I could listen all the time. That is why i like them.

4. Led Zeppelin. Lead Zepplein is the most awesome band ever. He has a variety of songs that are awesome. His songs actually have meaning. They really touch your heart. That is why he rules.

5. The beatles. The beatles are awesome. I like that song called everythings all right. That was an awesome song. They are so awesome that they got a videogame on xbox so eveyone can play. That is why I like them.

now some pictures.        

No comments:

Post a Comment