Thursday, March 31, 2011

blog assignment #37

Here are my five favorite movies.

1. Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. I love that movie. It is awesome because it has a load of action. It tells the story about how Sam must revive Optimus to stop megatron. Also I like seeing robots beat each other up using guns. It was so awesome it got to be made into a videogame.

2. Prince of Persia Sands of Time. That was a great movie. It was cool how they could go back in time. Also how he had to run from a horde of ostriches. It was cool how at the end it went all the way to the begining. That was an awesome movie.

3. Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I like that movie because it tells about middle school. Also it was really funny. It also said everything that was in the book. I really liked the ending when Greg and Rowley became friends again. It was an awesome movie.

4. Karate Kid. I liked that movie because it had some interesting things. I also liked how when Jay dind't  want to pick up his coat and thats how he trained. Also I liked how he beat up on everyone in that tournament. Plus he won even with a broken leg. That was a really cool movie.

5. MegaMind. I liked that movie because it was awesome. It had a lot of funny parts and a lot of crazy parts. It was kind of weird how the villain became the hero.  It was also weird how the hero went into hiding but it was still awesome. That movie had an awesome moral.

1.    2.   3.   4.     5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment