Friday, January 7, 2011

Blog Assignment #1/Autobiography

My name is Julian Tyler Shorts.I enjoy wachting tv,playing video games,and hanging out with my friends. My favorite color is orange. I like orange because it stands out. When i grow up i want to be a science engineer. 

I like hanging out with my friends because we always do something to get in trouble. We either stay out too late or something else. I like playing videogames against my friends because mostly I win. With my friends i always have something to do. When we are bored we find something to do.

I love my family even though they get on my nerves.. Im a only child,but iI have a lot of cousins. To me there my brothers and sisters. my oldest cousin Simone has a Mustang. My second oldest cousin sherode is cool to me. My third oldest cousin Joshua always beats me in video games.My youngest cousin Caleb is annoying, but he's ok.

I'm one of those people who doesn't like to stay at home. I'm always ready to go somewhere as long as it's fun. I also like going somewhere with my friends,because we always have fun. For example when we go to the Mall of Louisiana. We either get videogames,food,or clothes.

There are a lot of things I like to do. The best thing I like to do is meet new people. Thats how I make friends and friends can turn into best friends. I have a lot of best friends,so I am always busy. I am awesome, at least to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment