Monday, January 10, 2011

blog assignment#2 Happy News

Here are two articles that interested me. The first one is about a homeless man that has a  golden voice. He lended his voce on the Today show. He also gets a shot at doing top-level voice-over work. A reporter discovered him asking for money on a street corner. This interested me because it shows how God gives people chances. That is why it interested me.

Here is my second article. It is called Jars of clay completes 1000 Wells project. Christian band Jars of Clay met their goal of providing clean water to 1,000 African communities through their organization Blood: Water Mission.They're celebrating with a benefit concert in nashvilleon May 10. Here is another example on how God works. He does miracles all the time. That is why this interested me.

No comments:

Post a Comment