Wednesday, January 12, 2011

blog assignment#4

1.Mini Mario Mushroom to Scale by Amy Dianna
This picture reminds me of mario. He loves to eat these. He eats these to become  more powerful.I used to play Mario all the time when I was little. I still don't eat mushrooms though.

2.A visit from "Bumblebee" (a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS). by Steve Brandon
This picture reminds me of Transformers. This is the car that  bumblebee transformed into. It also looked good on the videogame. This is the car that want when I grow up. This is a very cool car to me.

3.January 3rd, 2009 by Alan Rappa
This picture reminds me of this tv show called Megaman. These monsters are called viruses they mess up the world on the tv show. I also have a videogame of this tv show. It was good until I got stuck. it was still a good game.

4.Seconds from the end... by Geotrooper
This picture reminds me of halo. I don't have this game but I play it against my cousin. It doesn't make any sense but it is a lot of fun. I always lose against my cousin but when we team up were unstoppable. I advise everyone to play halo.

5.STOP by Ar'alani
This picture reminds me of Star Wars. These two star troopers look like the ones on tv. They even have guns like they do on tv. I personally like the cartoon better. Star Wars is awesome.

6.Sherman VC Firefly (New Sherman Kit Coming in November) by Brickmania
This pictures reminds me of a military tank. Only military tanks are green and are bigger. The lego men look like they have one a war. I used to play with legos when I was little. legos fight the power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.Rabbid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Koalajoe / PJ
This picture reminds me of the videogame raving rabbits. They are crazy and smart. They can also steal from people. I can only imagine what he is going to do with that plunger. The Raving rabbits RULE!!!!!

Auto-Magic Picture Gun by BoringPostcards
8.This picture reminds me of disney. I never thought I'd see Mickey on a gun. This gun is a picture gun. I like the name and I wonder what it does? Maybe I will get one one day.

9. Picture Marble Magnets 5 by Deep Fried Kudzu
This picture is a nailgun. I've only seen these in videogames. They are really dangerous and can really hurt. At least that's what I think. I shot a zombie with one and it looked like it hurt.

10.Gun by Basha P
This picture is cool to me. It looks like a giant mega gun. I'd give it a hundred thumbs up. It looks powerful enough to kill ten men in one second. That is why it is cool to me.

11.Long Guns by Hound_Cat
This picture is also cool to me. It shows the many variations of shotguns. These guns can shoot five bullets every time you shoot. Although they do take a long time to reload. I still think that they are awesome.

12.Gun! by yarnzombie
I do not know what this gun is called. I don't know what what group to put it in . I do still like it. It looks like it is representing something. It is really neat to me.

13.Gun and Magazine by jonathnlee
I know what this gun is. It is a pistol . These are powerful guns. If you shoot them well enough. They also have very high sound.

14.Pictures by Garrett: Some of G's favorite things by jenianddean
This is like a gun only not as deadly. This a nerf gun a toy gun. This is a gun so children can get excited about real ones. They aren't as much fun as shooting a real gun. To children it's just as much fun.

15.My New Gun Rack by Josh Lavoie
This gun is special. It is called a rifle. It shoots from long distances. I don't know exactly but it's a certain amount of feet. This is a really good gun for hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment