Monday, January 10, 2011

blog assignment#2

Here are ten of my favorite puns.
1. Did you here about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? he's all right now.
2. I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
3. A new type of broom came out, it is sweeping the nation.
4. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.
5. I couldn't quite remember how to throw a boomerang,but eventually it came back to me.
6. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. the cops are looking into it.
7.I used to have a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
8.I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now.
9.Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.
10.The food taster quit his job because he had too much on his plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment