Thursday, January 20, 2011

blog assignment#7 mess maker

1.Toy Photography

2.Toy Photography

3.Toy Photography

4.Toy Photography

5.Toy Photography

6.Toy Photography

7.Toy Photography

8.Toy Photography

9.Toy Photography

10.Toy Photography


These pictures are pictures of toys. They are from 35 extraordinarily Clever examples of toy photography. I put these on my blog because I thought they were cool.  I copied and pasted these on from the website. These toys are crazy to ride on chipmunks.


Observation of Reed Bunting / Emberiza schoeniclus, Birds

Observation of Brown Trout / Salmo trutta , Fish

Observation of Cotoneaster / Cotoneaster carnubia, Plants

Observation of Brown long-eared bat / Plecotus auritus, Mammals

These pictures are on livings things. I picked these beause I thought they looked awesome. These  pictures show different lives. I found these at ispot.org.uk/. I hope everyone enjoys my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment